Sunday, February 22, 2009
Sword Prop Progress
I put together a pattern and design for this new costume sword prop. I decided to cut enough pieces to assemble two swords, I'm curious if it'll be faster to make two in parallel than one after another. I'm doing everything on the scrollsaw for this project.
I'll post the cut pattern I designed once I'm sure the design will work. I'm not quite sure how well it will look until I get it assembled. I'm hoping to do a scabbard as well, that will be new.
I'll have more pictures posted at Flickr.
Hopefully I'll shoot the next Hyperion video on the 28th of February.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment