The size and weight of the shoulder pieces make it a challenge to create a way to wear them. I decided to add a pair of D-rings to the breastplate to help stabilize the shoulder pads.
I filled the fiberglass shoulder pieces with expanding foam, the carved out a hollow for my shoulders. Next I'll use some papermache to finish off the foam and allow me to paint it. I am going to put softer foam in there to act as both cushioning and to allow more movement.
Work continues on the belt, on Wednesday I cut two long strips of leather about four inches wide. I'll be finishing the edges and dyeing the leather a darker brown for Anduin Llane's belt.
Post a Comment