Emergency at work sure cut into my costume crafting time. I was working on the fiberglass Sunday when I was called in, since then I've put in three 10 hour plus days. But I did get caught up, I finished the main fiberglass work on the inside.
Tonight I'm going to apply one last resin coat on the outside, then this weekend I'll do some sanding to remove the obvious flaws. I'm looking forward to seeing how they look with a preliminary primer coat. Hopefully I can hide a bit of the polygon look.
I'm only going to do a minimum clean up on the inside, I'll give the fiberglass about another week to cure, then I'm filling it with expanding foam. Hopefully that won't make them to heavy.
Post a Comment